Roswell Marketplace retail center is a mix of renovated buildings and new construction.
▪ Building C: Plumbing systems for shell space to accommodate a 43,500 square foot Sprouts grocery store. This project involved close coordination with the tenant’s requirements for utilities, and included performance specifications for fire protection systems.
▪ Building I: HVAC and plumbing systems for a shell building, as well as performance specifications for fire protection systems, for a 4,700 square foot space that will accommodate a Salon Lofts hair salon.
▪ Building J: HVAC and plumbing systems for new shell space totaling 7,100 square feet, including provisions for use as restaurant space.
▪ HVAC and plumbing systems to fit up an existing building to house Interior Motive, a kitchen and bath showroom, including plumbing for showroom plumbing fixtures. The space totals 3,500 square feet.
▪ HVAC and plumbing systems for the fitup in an existing building to accommodate Connect Hearing, a hearing care center totaling 1,060 square feet.
▪ 59,860 total square feet.