Oak Ridge Associated Universities
Oak Ridge, TN
▪ Energy audit of five buildings on the ORAU south campus and annex to determine energy conservation measures.
▪ The project included two office buildings, a laboratory building, a warehouse, and a classroom/laboratory building.
▪ ECMs identified included:
– Variable primary pumping.
– Controls upgrades and retrofits.
– ASHRAE Standard 62 upgrades on ventilation.
– Boiler improvements.
– Installation of high efficiency chillers.
▪ 86,686 square feet.
▪ $200,000+ annual energy savings identified.