Naval Air Station Pensacola
Design of a new chilled water plant, service offices adjacent to hangars, and detailed design of new energy efficient lighting systems for office and hangar areas. Project features include:
▪ Incorporation of efficient turbocor chiller technology.
▪ Infrared heating systems.
▪ Variable air volume conversions.
▪ Pumping system improvements.
▪ Control system optimizations.
▪ Upgrade of lighting controls.
▪ Lighting retrofits and new designs.
▪ Development of energy models to predict the energy savings potential of new improvements.
▪ 250,000 square feet.
▪ $2,000,000+ total project cost.