Muscogee County School System
Energy audits of schools located across the county, in order to identify facility improvements and energy conservation measures related to HVAC systems, control systems, utility rate structures, lighting, and water fixtures. Project features include:
▪ 38 schools.
▪ Engineering design services at 11 schools to further define energy efficiency measures.
▪ The project was so successful that the school system hired the same team to complete a second phase of similar work.
▪ Annual energy savings provided by Griffith Engineering’s identified solutions included 40,000 therms of natural gas and 4,500,000 kWh of electricity.
▪ 2,000,000 square feet.
▪ $6,000,000 total project cost.
MEP design work was completed at the following schools:
▪ Allen Elementary School
▪ Blanchard Elementary School
▪ Carver high School
▪ Dimon Elementary School
▪ Double Churches Elementary School
▪ Forrest Road Elementary School
▪ JD Davis Elementary School
▪ Matthews Elementary School
▪ Richards Middle School
▪ Wesley Heights Elementary School