Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. Johns and Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
An investment grade energy audit and utility analyses of electricity, distributed heating, and fuel oil consumption and costs for all buildings located on two campuses. The utility analyses were performed at the level the utilities were metered. The project included:
▪ Site investigations and development of Trane Trace 700 energy models for 24 buildings totaling 2,100,000 square feet.
▪ Site investigations and spreadsheet modeling of 25 buildings totaling 1,000,000 square feet.
▪ Documented existing conditions, equipment nameplate data, and equipment operation in all buildings.
▪ Interviewed maintenance personnel and occupants of buildings to ascertain operational procedures and/or trouble spots in the systems surveyed.
▪ Site investigations focused on building HVAC and controls systems, with a goal of identifying and modeling potential energy conservation measures within the facilities.
▪ 3,600,000 square feet.
▪ $1,259,700 annual energy savings identified.