Knox County Government
An investment grade energy audit including complete facility audits, data logging, energy modeling, preliminary engineering design drawing development, and full reporting. Some of the project features and energy conservation measures identified as part of this audit included:
▪ 78 buildings.
▪ Lighting retrofits.
▪ Water conservation measures.
▪ Control system upgrades.
▪ Packaged equipment replacement.
▪ Boiler system improvements.
▪ Building envelope improvements.
▪ Retrocommissioning measures.
▪ 2,000,000 square feet.
▪ $ 16,000,000 identified energy savings measures.