I.M. Pei Building
Griffith Engineering performed a detailed energy audit and created an energy model to identify energy savings measures in this 22 story commercial office building. Some of the energy measures identified in this ca. 1968 building included:
▪ Variable primary pumping and cooling tower retrofits.
▪ Controls upgrades and retrofits.
▪ Boiler retrofit and fuel switching from fuel oil to natural gas.
▪ High efficiency chillers.
▪ LED Lighting.
▪ Identified $200,000 in annual energy savings.