This facility serves as Husqvarna’s North American Research and Development Center, and supports their walk behind, ride-on and handheld products. Husqvarna also moved into multiple floors of a nearby office building.
▪ A 64,000 square foot fit-up of a Research & Development facility.
▪ A 56,000 square foot 2nd generation office space in a nearby Class A office building.
▪ Includes several hazardous Class 1 Division 1 areas.
▪ The Research &Development facility has a showroom and outdoor test track.
▪ This complex consolidates four Research & Development facilities previously housed in multiple locations across the southeast.
▪ $8,250,000 total construction cost for the R&D facility.