Hollings Judicial Center
Upgrade of mechanical systems in this judicial complex including:
▪ Incorporation of high efficiency, quiet Turbocor chiller compressor technology.
▪ Incorporation of air handler system replacement with limited access and space available.
▪ Design of a new cooling tower system.
▪ Integration of a new chilled water system into the existing piping system serving the building expansion which did not have airside impact from this project.
▪ Implemented and incorporated design revisions requested by the facility during the construction document phase.
▪ Managed multiple submittals and responses to owner comments.