George Washington University
Established in 1991, GW’s Science & Technology Campus is a robust center for innovative research, graduate education, and regional corporate partnerships. As the University’s research and technology campus, it hosts a dozen centers of excellence in critical areas such as energy science and technology, transportation safety, and high performance computing.
▪ Energy models of three buildings – Enterprise, Exploration, and Innovation Halls.
▪ Calibrated Trane Trace 700 models were built for Enterprise and Exploration Halls.
▪ Proprietary spreadsheet models were developed for Innovation Hall.
▪ Energy conservation measures were processed through the models to provide savings for each measure.
▪ The models included a savings methodology report with all assumptions documented.
▪ 277,960 square feet.
▪ $243,250 annual energy savings were identified by this audit.