Griffith Engineering provided assistance to a large national ESCO on their base wide Energy Service Performance Contract. The project involved:
▪ Over 250 buildings.
▪ Identified 32 separate energy conservation measures.
▪ Provided electric and gas metering on 23 buildings to allow baselines to be created where no meter data has previously existed.
▪ Identified significant savings even with very low electric, gas, and water rates.
▪ The project focused on giving the base 100% retrocommissioning on all existing controls systems.
▪ This fast track IGA project was completed in four months.
▪ Other energy conservation measures included VAV air handling unit retrofits, condensing boilers, infrared heating, DCV, and more.
▪ $1,000,000+ annual savings identified.
Fort Sill remains the only active army installation built during the Indian Wars. It is designated as a National Historic Landmark and serves as home of the U.S. Army Field Artillery School.