Dugway Proving Ground
An investment grade energy audit of existing buildings on this facility located approximately 85 miles southwest of Salt Lake City. The buildings included laboratories, offices, residential buildings, shops, and warehouses. Some of the project features include:
▪ Over 40 buildings with conditioned space.
▪ Extensive opportunity for building control system savings.
▪ The remote location results in very expensive fossil fuels allowing for fuel-switching savings going to electricity.
▪ Provided electrical design assistance for the ESCO’s geothermal systems partner.
▪ Large infrared heating opportunity.
▪ 2,000,000+ square feet.
▪ $250,000 annual energy savings identified.