Clayton County Government
Detailed energy audits of ten county facilities to provide identification of energy conservation measures (ECMs), calibrated building energy models, and savings calculations for proposed ECMs. The largest building was the jail/courthouse complex, and work in this facility included:
▪ Conversion of the chilled water plant to variable primary flow.
▪ Replaced fire-tube boilers with modern modular condensing boilers.
▪ The study led to Griffith Engineering providing full design documents for the project.
▪ $5,700,000 total project cost.
▪ 1,000,000+ square feet.
▪ The effort identified an annual savings of $247,400.