City of Charleston
▪ Site survey of 25 city owned buildings to identify Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) and Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs) Opportunities.
▪ The goal of this comprehensive energy conservation program was to significantly improve the city’s energy management to save taxpayer dollars, reduce emissions that contribute to air pollution and global climate change, and lowering the overall energy consumption of the city.
▪ Measures identified included:
– Motor retrofits
– Transformer retrofits
– AHU retrofits
– Geothermal heat pump conversion
▪ 497,200 square feet.
▪ $99,200 annual energy savings identified.