Caldwell County Schools
An investment grade energy audit of 26 schools resulting in $268,900 annual monetary savings. The project included:
▪ Site investigations to document existing conditions, existing equipment nameplate
data, and equipment operation.
▪ Maintenance personnel and building occupants were interviewed to ascertain operational procedures and/or trouble spots in the systems surveyed.
▪ Site investigations focused on building HVAC and control systems, with a goal of
identifying potential energy conservation measures in the facilities.
▪ Spreadsheets were developed for 23 buildings, and Trane Trace 700 energy models were developed for three high schools.
▪ Scope narratives were developed for detailed pricing.
▪ Description of energy savings methodologies were developed.
▪ 2,200,000 square feet.