63rd Army Regional Support Command Region 5 Facilities
Preliminary energy auditing services at multiple locations including:
– Camp Joseph T. Robinson
North Little Rock, Arkansas
– March Air Reserve Base
– Army Reserve Aviation Base
– Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base
The project included:
▪ 17 buildings including:
– Fitness centers
– Maintenance buildings
▪ Meter level utility analysis of electrical and natural gas consumption.
▪ Site investigations to document existing conditions, including major HVAC equipment nameplate data and equipment operation.
▪ Developed preliminary savings calculations for identified energy conservation measures.
▪ 790,600 square feet.